Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am 15 years old. It's three years since i last saw my face clean and totaly white. The are only two things that keep me in life. my family and the feeling that someday all this will be gone. Everyone talks about the glowing and clean face that kids have. Well iam an exception. It is anfair. All the kids at my age are falling in love. All but me. I must say that am a very handsome man. There are a lot of beatifull girls that want me. But i cant do it. I really cant do it. My face has become red from brevoxyl, adaferin, azelaic acid and all kinds of cleaners. It is full of big red spots and a few pimples. I look my self at the mirror and i cry. I cant stand anymore. 3 years with acne. I cant any longer. It is my right to have a clean face. All my classmates have. Why not me??? Everybody laughs at me. Hey pimple boy!!!! How many times a day do you masturbate??? How many chocolates do you eat???? I left my summer camp because of this!! The best time i ever had. Right now iam crying. I left the camp because of my fucking face. IT IS MY RIGHT GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying to rub salt into the wound but you may have to wait til your mid 20's for your acne to just disappear.

I've had acne for at least 5 years (I'm 20 now and at university) and it has been hard to cope but you gotta hang in there. Have you been to see a doctor/dermatologist? Cos they can give you some oral antibiotics which can significantly reduce your acne or you can try to get accutane.

I know its hard to take those insults but at school the only thing you can do is to say something back. Find an imperfection on their face/body and make fun of them. See how they like it. Trust me it will make you feel better. Once you leave school though, you won't have anyone pointing out your acne. Trust me.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but 3 years is nothing, although to you it must feel like a thousand of years, and i totally understand that. I've had acne for a little more than 5 years, and it has had a very negative impact on my life. So i totally know where you're coming from. As to what's fair and what's not, whose to say. Why should you have clear skin and not me. It really doesn't have anything to do with fairness and unfairness. Life is always hard and will have bumps along the road, if not acne, then something else, so nobody has it 'fair'. You really have to hang in there and hope for the better

I was on Brevoxyl,Adaferin and azelaic acid for the summer. Now iam on doxicycline. 20 days and i havent seen anything.. I think i will go for accutane. Thanks guys..

When you go to a slumber party then you have to lick the filling out of all the Oreos, and place the cookie parts back in the tray. If your friends complain, assure them, "It's my right!"

accutane will fuck you up beyond comprehension before anything happens. you'll not only break out a shit load, but you'll also be red and dehydrated 24/7. no quick fix either....4-5 months at least...if it works that is. but shit majority of the time it does...

Have you tried the REG??? everyone should have an innate right to clear skin, but fuck man, think of how much worse you could have it. you could have lost all your limbs in a war, or you could have been burnt for life with no hope of living a normal life...or for fucks sake you could have you penis cut off and thrown off a cliff...damn dude. and yes 3 years is not long enough to be considered as horrible as you suggest. try going 8. pick your fuckin chin up. chicks like personality man, looks are second rate half the time, and you said yourself your good lookin, so uhhh...

own it.

Greek it dosn't sound like all that chemical crap is doing anything for you skin (But making it worse) Try simplifying your regimen. I'm thinking you have at least moderate acne so a cleanser contain low amounts of SA/BP might well work for you. Is you skin oil/dry/combo. If you have severe acne then you should go see a derm and a doctor and look into making some changes in your deit and lifestyle as well.