Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm so sick of this bs I am a good looking girl why do these little mofos have to come and ugly up my face I would be such a babe if it weren't for my skin. Since this past winter it's been so bad and now it's migrating and it never used to seem so damn red. I am very clean I eat right workout everyday use good products that I know aren't causing it. There is some unavoidable stress in my life but I've had better skin when I was more stressed before so I don't even know. Sorry for my anger I miss being beautiful so I'm being silly.

Edited by sacredsmoke

Haha, I can relate. I know I'm a good looking guy, but girls only comment on that if they see me from a distance because they can't see my acne or when they see me with my shirt off. Anyway, the acne is teaching me that looks aren't everything, humbled me a little haha. Could probably use some humbling every now and then anyway. I'm sure your still really beautiful :) I see way more in a girl, physically, than just her face, and character counts for a lot too.

Haha, I'm definitely not super good looking, but I know I have nice facial features and I work out and I put work into my appearance since I have acne, which makes me look way better looking than I actually am. I'm really not big at all, but since I'm a hard gainer I have abs and girls think you are jacked if you have abs aha.

I'm so sick of this bs I am a good looking girl why do these little mofos have to come and ugly up my face I would be such a babe if it weren't for my skin. Since this past winter it's been so bad and now it's migrating and it never used to seem so damn red. I am very clean I eat right workout everyday use good products that I know aren't causing it. There is some unavoidable stress in my life but I've had better skin when I was more stressed before so I don't even know. Sorry for my anger I miss being beautiful so I'm being silly.

I know how you feel...

I find that if you focus too much on acne it will make your life miserable. You are stil beautiful, acne is like a few scratches and dents on a classic car, it doesnt take away from what you are just is on the surface. Ill tell you what works for me, take good care of yourself in other ways, eat well, laugh a lot do things which make you feel good. Go shopping, buy some shoes, hug your friends, listen to music you love.

Wear some awesome kickass heels and that sexy dress. Believe that acne does not make you a lesser person cause it doesnt!

And remember if someone is worth your time they will not judge you for your skin quality.

Sorry for my rant bt it had to be said.

You go girl :-)

Ugh, same here...I just feel that if my skin would just fucking clear up then I'd be happy. I used to be so confident (probably a little too confident haha) and I miss that! Thanks for the opportunity to rant a little :)

clear skin really does give you confidence. When i was clear I would be out everyday + night with friends, buying new clothes, seeing new people and going to new places. I miss being confident and happy, I want to be outside in the sunshine not indoors:( i miss my old life! acne's a BITCH! would never wish it upon anyone!

xxxxx

Totally agree. I know I'm attractive. I really like my facial features. It's just, I have all these stupid little wounds on my face. I hate it so much and I know if I had clear skin my confidence would be through the roof. I regularly exercise, too, so no problem there. Just my face.

The only solace that I have is that my fiance always says how beautiful/cute I am no matter what my face is doing that day. He'll still pick me up, swing me around, and say, "Stop that! You are so beautiful! I won't put you down until you agree!" wub.png He's so supportive. I don't know where I'd be without him.

Totally agree. I know I'm attractive. I really like my facial features. It's just, I have all these stupid little wounds on my face. I hate it so much and I know if I had clear skin my confidence would be through the roof. I regularly exercise, too, so no problem there. Just my face.

The only solace that I have is that my fiance always says how beautiful/cute I am no matter what my face is doing that day. He'll still pick me up, swing me around, and say, "Stop that! You are so beautiful! I won't put you down until you agree!" wub.png He's so supportive. I don't know where I'd be without him.

aww thats so cute!! its so nice to have people who support you and see past the acne!

aww thats so cute!! its so nice to have people who support you and see past the acne!

My husband is a darling, he says he not only doesnt care about my acne he also says he doesnt even notice. I actually believe that he doesnt, bless him. he loves me for ME . Now if only I could accept myself as much.

I can relate to you. I see myself as a good looking person. Girls have told me that I'm either hot or gorgeous. I go to the gym every second day of the week. I play a variety of sports. Just because I do all that doesn't mean I don't have acne. Most of my teammates have clear skin. Love how they accept me for who I am. I'm still the same person when I had clear skin. Looking in the mirror every morning before school is a pain. Same with looking in the mirror every afternoon when I come home from school. Acne has made me cut down on a lot of bits and pieces in order to have clear skin. From junk food to masturbation. It's easy to stop eating junk food if you're an athlete. Masturbation is another story. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Especially if you're a guy. I can see the difference in my skin if I go through a week without masturbating though. Don't mean to sound graphic or anything. Just pointing it out.