Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I just went out and bought a few pHisoderm products because I have heard good things about them (mainly on drugstore.com)

Has anyone used anything made by pHisoderm? The blemish patches? Face Wash? Clear Swabs?

I would love to know what other people's feelings are!

Right now i've been using phisoderm clear confidence face wash for 1 month now which has 2% SA. Its suppose to do 4 things. Check out www.drugstore.com for more info.

This face doesn't dry your face out but it actually makes it smooth. So i think its pretty good.

I've been using Phisoderm's clear confidence self heating scrub every day, and I absolutely love it. I just bought it on a whim because I was going camping and I needed a scrub, but I've been using it ever since. It makes my skin feel extremely soft when I'm done with it, and it definitely exfoliates way better than the other scrubs I've used. I don't know if it's the phisoderm or just pure luck, but I've also had less breakouts after using this. It's really nice.

...Now if I could only get rid of these red spots! mad.gif

I use the phiso gentle cleansor...I used to use the Acne one - but I pretty much have my acne under control now...so I just want something to cleanse me. Anyway, Im happy with it. It gets the job done. Not nearly as drying as some of the other products out there. I have super dry skin...so I need something gentle...phisoderm is my favorite.

For red spots...try some "Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera - clear liquid bottle. I love that stuff! Definitely helps the healing process.

Actually this Phisoderm 4-in-1 cleanser dried my face and stung my eyes like hell! I just think that it is just too irritating for skin, so stick with the old Cetaphil which is gentle to sensitive skin.

Actually this Phisoderm 4-in-1 cleanser dried my face and stung my eyes like hell!  I just think that it is just too irritating for skin, so stick with the old Cetaphil which is gentle to sensitive skin.