Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme?

Radiance

hi, my derm is gonna inject some Radiance in one of my scars...has anyone had radiance in here and was it effective? Also can you have resurfacing procedures like exoderm if you have a filler? Im planning on having my scars spot treated with exoderm

Hi, my plastic surgeon would not do Radiance since it hardens. He used Restylane instead. Radiance does last a lot longer though, so maybe you will like it. Btw, do you have to buy the whole syringe just to try it on 1 scar?

ive had Radiance filler done.. Wasnt too impressed.. It can fill in some types of scars, but may look a bit lumpy... At least it did with my radiance done on my temples...

As far as oldguys question is concerned.. The Radiance is good for up to two years or so, so an ethical Dr. is suppose to hold the remaining stuff and use it until its gone on the patient..

Ive personally decided not to get another injection done.. Im trying epidermx right now..Just started.. Im hoping this works for shallow scars