Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Alexestalex

What Cant You Wait To Do Once You Get Clear Skin?

Get laid. That'd be my first priority. 18 (almost 19) years old and being a virgin still (a MALE virgin at that) is not a good look.

It's not really any kind of look at all, is it? I mean, it's not as if that's a fact people instantly know about you. Besides it doesn't have to be a big deal one way or the other. Don't worry about it. I'm about eight years older and honestly couldn't care less about it. I figure it will happen when it happens and when the time is right. It's not like you can undo it or get it back.

Of course, I suppose we should consider what's behind that, in terms of why we might not have had the confidence and so on to approach girls. Acne certainly played a part in all that for me because when I was younger and all the other teenage boys were showing interests in girls and getting attention in return, I was by myself, not knowing how to say or do what the others were doing or how to be confident. Having people make fun of my appearance and having the girls reject me seemed pretty rough at that age. But it's past so I figure it's just something I need to shake off and eventually counter with some positive firsts. All in good time. Can't really force it and the progress happens when it happens, perhaps when I'm more comfortable being me, physically speaking.

Whether it be losing your virginity or having the confidence and so on to approach girls and form relationships. there's no set timescale and there's so much time ahead of us for those things to happen. Might as well just go with the flow and see where leads. smile.png

Get laid. That'd be my first priority. 18 (almost 19) years old and being a virgin still (a MALE virgin at that) is not a good look.

It's not really any kind of look at all, is it? I mean, it's not as if that's a fact people instantly know about you. Besides it doesn't have to be a big deal one way or the other. Don't worry about it. I'm about eight years older and honestly couldn't care less about it. I figure it will happen when it happens and when the time is right. It's not like you can undo it or get it back.

Of course, I suppose we should consider what's behind that, in terms of why we might not have had the confidence and so on to approach girls. Acne certainly played a part in all that for me because when I was younger and all the other teenage boys were showing interests in girls and getting attention in return, I was by myself, not knowing how to say or do what the others were doing or how to be confident. Having people make fun of my appearance and having the girls reject me seemed pretty rough at that age. But it's past so I figure it's just something I need to shake off and eventually counter with some positive firsts. All in good time. Can't really force it and the progress happens when it happens, perhaps when I'm more comfortable being me, physically speaking.

Whether it be losing your virginity or having the confidence and so on to approach girls and form relationships. there's no set timescale and there's so much time ahead of us for those things to happen. Might as well just go with the flow and see where leads. smile.png

Yeah, I mean it's not a huge deal to me, but it does bother me. I'm just wondering what the girl I lose my virginity to is going to say when I tell her it's my first time having sex. Lol.