1. 1. How old are you?

• Under 12
    • 12-15
    • 15-18
    • 19-22
    • 22-25
    • 25-30
    • 30+

Just wondered how old the majority of users on this site are, and thus trying to find the average age acne stops

You shoulda made the ages like 19-22 and then 23-25 because people who fall right on 22 have two options to vote smile.gif

Anyway, I'm 25.

Im 24 and finially got my acne under control...but I am far from cured. My skin is 90% clear - but if I stop my current method, Ill have the chicken pox again.

36 in Dec...

I don't think age really matters when it comes to acne...

I just hope when I am in my 40's it stops!!!

i disagree i think age has everything to do with acne and only a minority of people maintain acne into their 25+ ages

i disagree i think age has everything to do with acne and only a minority of people maintain acne into their 25+ ages

I have had acne since I was 9 and I'm 42 now. Some decades were bad, 20's and some were worse, teens and 30's. If your genes are better than mine, it may stop, but for some of us, it never totally goes away. I have friends who never had acne in their youth and it struck with a vengence in their 30's.Both of my parents had acne way past their teens, so I'm sure I'll be battling it for years to come.

I'm 18. I started getting acne very very mildly when I was 15-16. Then it turned to mild when I started 11th grade. It stayed quite steady for the next year.. year and a half.. and wouldnt go away. Now its starting to get better it seems. I get breakouts much less often.. and usually only a few pimples. Its been about a month since I had an actual breakout.. last week I had one teeny tiny zit but thats all. I dont really know if the sudden improvement is hormonal or due to the new regimen Im on. Either way.. odds are it wont stay this good. Ya never know though.

15 almost 16 started breaking out last year, not that it was ever too bad just really persistant. someone told me about the site 5 months ago or something like that