Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatescars

Help please

Hi everyone,

I have some question if anyone in a similar situation as me can answer.

I have scars from acne, i have no craters or anything...my skin is smooth but I have a few icepick scars on both my left and right cheek. I was wondering what would be the best way to fix or better my scar appearance. I read through many of these post but I am afraid to post because my english is very poor. unsure.gif

Ive been reading and im wanting to try the puredeeming items. If anyone can help please give me some suggestion on which one to order. I am aware I will have to order more than 1 item so please suggest some puredeeming items that I can use daily to better my scar appearance, thanks.

I mainly want to get rid of these Icepick scars becase they are keeping me from enjoying my social life and has really lowered my self esteem to a point where im almost afraid to go out. sad.gif

Hi, the best way to fix icepick scars is by a doctor that performs punch grafts or TCA Cross. Any skin care Products that you can buy will usually do very little and more likely will do NOTHING for your scars. Most plastic surgeons could easily get rid of your scars. By the way, if you typed that, your English is quite good. Look, don't screw around any more if this is affecting your self-esteem; take action - call some docs today! Good luck