Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lolies

Make A Lower Than 2.5% Bp

I think there could be many advantages to this and i'm not sure if it's been tried or thought about before.

The advantages would be great for people with sensitive skin such as me.

I have been using the acne.org regimen for 2-3 years and still can't use even the half dose without getting red and irritated skin, I am not allergic as several areas on my face are very resistant.

It is extremely hard to find a proper amount of BP and at what times to apply, and I really think that if say a 1% BP was available I could apply it every day and not have these side effects.

Worth thinking about for the future In my opinion.

This post is aimed at the main man Dan himself and i hope he sees this, there's really no one else to turn to.

Edited by lolies

I actually wish Dan would make another version of 2.5% BP for people with sensitive skin. I'm sure the regular version is good for people w/o sensitive skin, because many people love it, but sensitive skinned people need something more gentle. I've heard Benzac AC is good, but you can't get it in the US. It has milder filler ingredients and Dan could dupe it.Plenty of people with sensitive skin would buy it. So he'd have a regular version (the current one) and a sensitive skin version, and everyone would be happy.

Edited by Prettywords