Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daniel0202

Dermaflage For Hiding Acne Scars?

I'm thinking of buying the dermaflage to hide some of the acne scars I have on my cheeks...

Anyone tried this? Can you wear makeup when you use them?

I live in Norway though, so it costs me 100 dollars for shipping...... so I need to know if its worth it.

Not sure I've never used it before and I don't think I would.

You should read, it will clog your pore, because it's silicon. So you might get black head...

I always make sure all my makeup(if I wear them), products I use are non-comedogenic.

also...of course if you are desperate to try it, then you should....you should ask the guy(on the thread) or customer service(if they have..) about shipping policy...

Edited by myskin2012

here is my site on it

http://www.dermaflage-my-guide.me.uk/

I think makeup does not work with dermaflage. I am male and had a play around with some concealer and I just don't think it is going to work with makeup. But surely no makeup on cheeks and filled in scars is ok?

here is my site on it

http://www.dermaflage-my-guide.me.uk/

I think makeup does not work with dermaflage. I am male and had a play around with some concealer and I just don't think it is going to work with makeup. But surely no makeup on cheeks and filled in scars is ok?

It doesn't work with makeup...? It starts to peel off or something...? If without makeup, it still looks natural under the light or sun..? or it will look like you have something on your cheeks...?

Scaring is so hard to cover up...hate it...=(

Edited by myskin2012

dermaflage works by reflecting the skin surface up to the top of the silicone, thereby making it look like skin. If u put any makeup onto the top of dermaflage - effect ruined. But neither will it work (in my opinion) by putting makeup on the skin then putting dermaflage over the top.. u have to put primer on and that will wash away any makeup.

If u got the product, this would become a lot more obvious.

good luck.

Thanks for the replies... I just think that 100 dollar shipping is crazy! Especially since it's more than the actual product.

$100 shipping is way too much even with international shipping cost...more than actual products lol...

Indeed, haha! I think I will buy it from another place smile.png

Edited by Daniel0202