Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
InAStateOfHopefulness

Gossmakeupartist (Youtube)!

Has anyone watched his tutorials? He's simply amazing!

Making acne scarring go away/less severe:

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS FOR ME WITH THE FEW INDENT SCARS I HAVE.

*I personally can't fathom that he cleared his acne in 5 days with massive amounts of BP - wish that worked for me*

Some of my favorite videos are his contouring videos (these look/seem crazy at first, but THEY DO WORK):

<on himself

<on his model Mandy

<nose contouring

I also recently discovered this mascara tutorial:

I've always combed my eyelashes, but the way he does it is very clever! I'll never do mascara another way (my favorite comb is the one from sephora and my favorite masca is the brown L'Extreme from Lancome).

post-160283-0-78370300-1334871684.jpg<Sephora Eyelash Comb/Eyebrow Brush

I just thought I would share him with everyone here! Enjoy smile.png

post-160283-0-78370300-1334871684.jpg

Edited by InAStateOfDespair

Like he mentions in the video cream foundations work really well. I use the one he mentions Kett Creme Foundation. I also have been using Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation a lot lately. I really, really like the Silk Creme foundation.

I subbed to him, I can't wait to try out some of his techniques for hiding pores/scarring when my skin is calm enough to wear makeup again :)

I am not a fan. I think he is in it for the wrong reasons. Ever look at his tags? He tags unrelated and random subjects and famous people to get more views--often they have nothing to do with his videos.

He is frickin incredible. I followed his how to make pores appear smaller video and it works. It makes my face look airbrushed! I also followed his powder technique (press with a powder puff) and it makes my makeup stay longer and look way more natural. He is the bestttttttttttttt!