Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I hope Dr. Brandt products really works. I just bought their microdermabrasion in a jar product over the net. I tried looking for it over at ebay but nothing ships to my continent. I bought the product at Skinstore.

I got the product this morning. It was supposed to be a covert thing but what happened was that my father and sister knew about it because the FedEx van came in and woke up the entire house. Now they know what I've been doing which is purchasing beauty products on the net.

I ordered another product from Dermstore last month. The products also came by FedEx but I wasn't asked to cough up a huge customs fee. This time, I ordered from Skinstore and was asked to cough up money. Luckily, I had one. If I didn't have money with me, I'd borrow from my father and he's going to insist what's on the box. I don't want to tell him though because the thing costs $75 without shipping and handling. Add in the shipping and handling and the customs tax and what do we get? A product that's expeeeeenssssiiiive.

For the money that I invested on that jar, it better be worth it. Next time, I'm going to shop at ebay.