Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Johnny234

5 Months In And It's Finally Paying Off :)

It look awhile but I am really glad I stuck it out. My face is so smooth and I really have no active acne. My acne was moderate. I forgot my face could look this clear. Thank you Dan! Nothing worked for me as good as the regiment.

Some advice:

• Be patient and stick with it. I had the drying and redness. When it got really bad I would just skip one application and moisturize. I still skip one application a week maybe just to keep things moist. That seemed to help. My adams apple was kinda red for the longest time but it slowly got better.

• I would moisturize around my eyes, neck, and lips right after cleaning and 5 min before applying BP. It really helps reduce the dryness. I don't need to really do this anymore though!

• It did get worse before it got better. The first month was hellish. Skin was flaking off.

• I was worried my skin would look red and unnatural looking. It looks healthier than ever! It looks "normal".

• I had a lot of small bumps. You could only notice them under the right light and wondered if the regiment would help that as well. Yes, it sure does! No more bumps!

If anyone has any questions let me know.

Thats great to hear mate!!

I just hit week 2!

Week 1 was awesome, cleared up a lot of my face.

Week 2 is currently terrible. You know when you break out, a little bit and its a sign that alot more is to come, well thats me :( I think this week is going to be bad :(

I had the exact same experience when I started. First week was awesome, but the next few not so great. Also I say 5 months, it didn't take that long before I saw results after about 2 months it looked better so I knew it was working just still had some redness and still getting a few pimples. Keep with it, it really works!