Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
datguy_16

Hey guess what everybody, my acne is coming back!!

Just when things got better, looks got better , confidence got better, life in general got better. My acne comes back in full force. I am starting to break out just like old times, gosh, it feels so good right to be taken back to a time where I felt completely like shit. I've had breakouts before that went away shortly after, but this one looks like its here for the stay, because I got my first white head, and now theyre poppin all over on my chin and cheeks. My forehead still seems to stay clear, as well as my back, but im still feelin like shit right now. If this is the direction my acne is headed in, then I might as well give up now.

Hopefully its just one of those short breakouts that doesn't last long. I hope I dont go back on Accutane cuz im really sick of dry lips!!!

Oh by the way, this is the same datguy as the other datguy (if you guys even remembered me sad.gif). somehow i lost the info to my other account so i created a new one just now.

just a short FYI just in case theres confusion. but i doubt anyone remembered me anyways