Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TwIsTeDsTaTe

HAS ANYONE EVER MISSED A COUPLE DAYS OF DOSAGE??

Has anyone ever missed a couple days of dosage? cus my health plans wacked out and i gotta find out wuts wrong but im thinkin it will take a couple days. I cant jus buy accutane since it cost too much so i hafta wait till i can get coverage again......will this affect the treatment? anyone?

Starting today I'm going to be off accutane for 2-3 days until I get a refill. Have you been off your treatment yet? Maybe you can answer your own question now since I have the same one. Thanks!

I have... lol many a time i missed fridays casue I got shitfaced drunk which is also bad lol but I took it saturday and I cleared up for some reason...I was like I should do this more often, Im sure this is different with everyone oh and it might of been the salyic acid or watever its called that I put on...my doctor always says...that if I miss one skip it and try not and miss any others so dont compensate I guess...too much might be bad

I have already finished all of my accutane stuff (it's awesome), but while I was on it there were several times where I just forgot to take the pills for a few days. The only thing that I noticed when I forgot early on was that I got a few pimples, but once I got back on schedule, they cleared up real quick. After I had been on it for a few months, missing a few days didn't seem to effect it at all. I don't know if this is true for everyone, but from my experience, a few missed doses won't mess up the accutane process.

thanks guyz n galz for the feedback.....its in almost a week now ive bin off it....nuthing strange has happend to my face i guess...ha.....if anything its the same or getting better....ive bin on accutane for 6 months now.......i hope ma coverage is back in order so i can hurry up an finish my treatment....id say i am prob 80-85% clear now.....doc said to keep takin da pills till i am 100% clear.....i should be close now...lol

its bin about a week now that i havnt taken any accutane ....but my health plan is back in order so.....im jus wondering wut dosage i should take today....i was doing 40 once a day then twice a day alternating.....