Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inalcanzable

All current college students and regimen users

Hey,

I just wanted to know if you guys saw more breakouts during the school year. I was pretty clear and tody I found out that I had two new pimples on my face, albeit, small ones, but still. I have been under some stress since I'm pre-med, Bio major/ chem minor. So i've been studying a lot and I didn't do so hot on my first two quizes so i have been a bit stressed. What do you guys think?

~El Sol

Guest Captain Chaos

Definetely, I get loads more spots when I got exams on.

In school I get a lot more acne, because your stressing about it, thinking about it. I think stress has a little effect on your acne, and school food isn't very healthy, usually greasy, pizza.

I think it definately is stress, and possibly what you are eating. I haven't noticed any new zits from school because I am studying something I am really good at (graphic design) and it's something that is really fun for me..the class is easy as hell. BUT I have broken out severly in the past few months because of MASSIVE amounts of stress due to a relationship ending. We are now trying to patch things up and whenever there is the slightest problem or I feel unsure of things my face starts swelling up. Damn it. ninja.gif