Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

After school today I was sitting with my friend (who has moderate acne) waiting to be picked up. So this dumbass kid comes up and starts talking to him. All of a sudden he says, "Damn Fool! Look how many pimples you got!" My friend, being twice his size, could easily pound the living shit out of his perfectly clear face, simply shrugged. I was in my head like, "Dude what the fuck? Are you just gonna let people talk to you like that?" dry.gif For a second I thought I should beat the shit outta the kid for just being a dumbass, but the principal walked by and started looking around for any kids putting up trouble. After that my pops dropped by and I left. End of Story biggrin.gif .

tongue.gif I'll try to like update on stories and crap... I'm really bored. smile.gif

lol, i would've been like

"hey, ooo god, oo god, what is THAT???? ON YOUR SHOULDERS??? UHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT???"

"O its your FACE... shit bro you hit every branch fallin outta the ugly tree didnt ya...???

hahahahaha...maybe thats just me though.. huh.gif

to the kid i mean, not your firend of course...

check it, yo if that was me i would do the same

for me having acne, it's no one to blame

only fight for things

that korrups your bling bling

if hes touchin you, then thats a different thing

im sure you've got a few minutes before the bell rings

you fell outa the ugly tree, hit every ugly branch on the way down, then fell into the ugly mud, lol..........................wheressssssssss elsaaaaaaaaaaaa, sad.gif

Guest Captain Chaos

Did you ever think your friend might not be bothered by what a tosser like that thinks? Maybe thats why he didn't do anything about it..