Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
headcase

worst acne experience

im am writing this post to find out what kinnda emotional bullshit people in here have had, but specificaly the worst day or time where having acne has led to ur heart being ripped out and shredded up.OK one of the worst days is when i was trying to get my ex girlfriend back and my mother rang her up and pleaded with her to convince me to go to the doctor about my acneShe did infact ring me up and said i needed to go to the doctor real bad and fuck i tell u what, i could have died! sad.gif

i've never had one, people have always been pretty supportive of me. I just never really let it get me down....well at the present time at least....

alot of stuff was said to me in middle school, some stuff in highschool. But now I just hear things that people are talking behind peoples back, thats all. I gotta go study for a test now, looks like elsa isnt gettin on tonight sad.gif

Worst experience(and I've had MANY bad ones) was when I was in this afterschool club in 7th grade and one kid started saying something about a zit on my nose.. then his friends started laughing.. I didn't say anything, I was very quiet and shy back then and I never stood up for myself.. I was trying to hold my tears in... next thing I know, about 8 of them had surrounded me, pointing at me and singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"... I felt like total shit...

i haven't had a worst experience it just kills me to go out sometimes and i used to be confident and have girlfriends all the time then i got acne and it was a life changing experience. i used to be a lot more outgowing but now i am shy.

"Get some acne cream." People just don't understand that Bp and Sa doesn't get rid of your acne, I can't wait for the day they get it.

Ah, this girl used to make fun of me about my acne, then the next school year she got it and she didn't say anything anymore lol.

Yeah like last year some kid goes, " you should buy some clearasil"

and i was like WTF you fuckin moron.

he was a total stranger and he had the nerve to say that.

dudes i've never even had a bad experience really...everyone around here is pretty chill about the whole acne thing

as a matter of fact ihad like 2 gross ass white heads on my lip on my cheek this weekned (dont you hate those fucking things) and i still ended up getting laid by some girl i've only talked to once before in my life (and yes she was sober!, ik i cant belive it either lol)

highschool is dope sometimes

When a guy who is supposed to be my friend said to me:

"Jealous of my clear skin" (whilst smirking)

then i said "no" (but really i was)

then he said "ha...spoken like a true crater face"

that really pissed me off i didn't say much for the rest of the day.

many young people haven't learned the saying don't spit in the sky cause it just might fall back on you is a true statement. karma will get you. oh how i've learned that the hard way. hope you guys don't

I had bad experiences when I had my active acne. There was one time in the computer class my teacher put us in a group. I've always hated working in a group cause' I have to deal with other students. But, it was a class assigment I had to do it. Anyways, there was 2 of my friends and this bitch I didn't like. Well, my friend just to talk to her alot so, she let her be in the group. To get to my point. She pointed out my acne. And she had to open her big mouth and said "Does your acne hurts?" and I didn't say anything. My friend was next to me and told her. "Look at you? you have scars on your face." She was a doll to say that. Anyways, 3 months later they change our classes. That bitch was in the same class as me. I didn't have any of my friends there I was alone. For reason she had to say something about my face. She call me "Pizza Face" and said really mean things. She was trying to encourage other of her friends to make fun of me but, it didn't work. So, there was one time she wouldn't shut her ugly mouth. I started to cry. I was such a flake back then. Then, the Student Aid told me you want to change sits. I said "No"...But, I was too shy to say anything.

I don't know why, she was picking on me. I didn't do anything for her to say mean things. I guess she was jealous cause' she was ugly. I mean I didn't see anything cute about her. Easy to say she was taller than me. Can you believe she was 5'10" and she was picking on a 4'11" girl. Yes, I'm pretty short. But, cuter....

That's my experience...

Guest !CiRiEiEiP!

ok my story is terrible

i was sitting in the courtyard at my college, with my hand over my right cheek. i had a HUGE and i mean HUGE cyst zit on my right cheek. my luck, this girl came by and sat next to me (beautiful girl). but she sits on the right side....shit! time passed and she dropped her pencil, i quickly bent over to get it (removing my hand from my cheek in the prosses) and she then said "Whats...that...on your face?" i then literally SCRAPPED the zit off my face saying " WHAT!....I dont know?!?". after i ripped it off my face she said "EWWW!... whats that?" i then looked down at my hand and saw blood and puss and just about CRIED right there.

she eventually walked away and i never saw her again. and now i have this HUGE scar on my face ( the biggest one i have) and i know it will never go away.

everytime i look in the mirror i think of that one second i scrapped my face ( i usually see it over and over in fast forward, and it scares me).

anyway thats the only zit i remember poping and i have a shit load of scars..weird.

ok my story is terrible

i was sitting in the courtyard at my college, with my hand over my right cheek. i had a HUGE and i mean HUGE cyst zit on my right cheek. my luck, this girl came by and sat right next to me (beautiful girl). time passed and she dropped her pencil, i quickly bent over to get it (removing my hand from my cheek in the prosses) and she then said "Whats...that...on your face?" i then literally SCRAPPED the zit off my face saying " WHAT!....I dont know?!?". after i ripped it off my face she said "EWWW!... whats that?" i then looked down at my hand and saw blood and puss and just about CRIED right there.

she eventually walked away and i never saw her again. and now i have this HUGE scar on my face ( the biggest one i have) and i know it will never go away.

everytime i look in the mirror i think of that one second i scrapped my face ( i usually see it over and over in fast forward, and it scares me).

anyway thats the only zit i remember poping and i have a shit load of scars..weird.

Edited by claud

Ive never had one particular bad experience regarding acne, but what I dont like is that feeling that someone is checking out your skin.

Most of the time their just checking me out because Im extremely handsome lol.gifwink.gif , but I dont really know what to think when guys and old ladies do it.

ok my story is terrible

i was sitting in the courtyard at my college, with my hand over my right cheek. i had a HUGE and i mean HUGE cyst zit on my right cheek. my luck, this girl came by and sat next to me (beautiful girl). but she sits on the right side....shit! time passed and she dropped her pencil, i quickly bent over to get it (removing my hand from my cheek in the prosses) and she then said "Whats...that...on your face?" i then literally SCRAPPED the zit off my face saying " WHAT!....I dont know?!?". after i ripped it off my face she said "EWWW!... whats that?" i then looked down at my hand and saw blood and puss and just about CRIED right there.

People ask "whats that?" because they want to embarrass you, make you aware of your spots.

But when you act like you know, and don't give a shit, it unnerves them. So they keep quiet.