Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan Valmont

I'm wondering IF diet matters now!

Think about it,some of us on here eat really well and do everything we can with our diet to no success.

Also i know alot of people my age 21 who eat REALLY BADLY,yet there really really clear and look great!.

i'm gearing towards it being more to do with hormones or something?.

If i'm right...i SHOULD grow out of it in the next 4 years I HOPE!

A lot of people say "why do I see people eat all that crap and dont have one zit"....its genetics. The way your skin looks is all genetics. My brother had acne until his early 20's. I noticed when he eats crap, it shows. His skin tone changes and he might get one or two zits. Your diet can improve acne, but it might not clear your skin 100%. For me, diet does help but it doesnt clear me completely. I blame the few zits I have now on my genetics. But it was so much worse before when I ate whatever I wanted.

Think about it,some of us on here eat really well and do everything we can with our diet to no success.

Also i know alot of people my age 21 who eat REALLY BADLY,yet there really really clear and look great!.

i'm gearing towards it being more to do with hormones or something?.

If i'm right...i SHOULD grow out of it in the next 4 years I HOPE!

I don't think that deit is one of the factors that case mild-moderate acne as well as skin care, Lifestyle, and Hormones. Everyone is diffrent one person can eat something and have perfect skin while another eat the same and has acne. You cannot say that deit hase nothing to do with acne. Because many people have changed there deit and have seen great results. (as myself). I mean there are people out there who can eat what ever they wan't and not gain a pound while if another was to do the same they put on weight, dose that make us think that food has nothing to do with weight gain. No. So what the diffrence with acne

Here's how diet affects acne: if you take antibiotics with foods containing iron or milk, you'll get acne, because the antibiotic won't work correctly.

Sugar makes me break out. That's a fact.