Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Icelight

So how's my acne? Pics included...

I took two pictures, one of each cheek...I've been using SA in the morning, and SA and BP in the evening during my shower...

Exactly how bad is my acne according to you people here? I realize that I cannot be a judge for myself because the person with the acne always sees it as worse than it really is...

Pic of Right Cheek

Pic of Left Cheek

I realize one is in different lightning conditons sleep.gif, and the larger brownish spots are moles, not uber pimples biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone!

It looks... basically non-existant. I've seen people with baaaaaaaad acne. The pics look fine and I'm sure from normal distance people don't even notice... and even in the close up pics there's nothing really big, red, and scary TO notice. biggrin.gif

Hey I have the same as you pretty much... I don't know how to get rid of it.. but it seems like I have all these little bumps that are flesh colored with hard white stuff in them and blackheads too, my face looks alot more uneven and oily compared to yours though, and my skin is darker

I've been asking people how to get rid of it but nobody really can help me..

I think its some sort of clogged pore deal where my skin can't exfoliate properly...

I've been using Doves Daily Exfoliating Wash which seems to be helping with whitehead breakouts and it seems to be unclogging my pores pretty good...

try that out... if you find anything better lemme know

btw your acne isn't bad at all. its not even acne.

Wow, thanks a lot!

I'm feeling a bit better about this now...I guess it is true what they say, that it always looks worse to the person him/herself.

wow... i feel bad about my acne now after reading through this.. dude your skin is what i'd expect mine to look like if my skin was 99% clear. like someone above said, dont worry about it

if this is mild or even lightly mild, than my face is SEVERE to a 19th degree.

I would not worry at all. whats wrong with your face?

by everyones definition of mild, its sad because my face is way worse.

Something's wrong with you.

In my opinion, you are just posting this to show off!

Nobody will look at your face that close. They will even need a microscope to see those blackheads.

Guest Captain Chaos

There's nothing wrong with your face, stop worrying about it.

r u taking the piss?? come on, give it up. theres hardly nething on ur face at all. now u just make ppl with worst acne feel even worst. well done.

Hey hun, don't over stress yourself. My case is way worse than you. Just take it easy and relax. If I were in your shoes I would of go out more.