Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
needalookgood

New-User HELP!!!!

Ok I'm thinking of starting this regimen thing and I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this question but... is it ok if i skip days in the regimen? because if i have a sleep-over... or go on a camping trip and can't do it, is it ok?

And should i use a cleanser in the morning and evening?

( I looked through the whole wed site and i didn't find anything that answered my questions) so if someone can help me that would be really great. I'm kinda scared to start this this because I really care how I look and I don't want my face to be red and dry ( I have oily skin) (and I'm 15) (If that helps) PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

thank you biggrin.gif

I'll move this to the regimen forum. But in my experience, if I skip the reg even once, I get a break out. When I go camping (or when I'm super lazy) I can use a toner cleanser instead of washing but I still use the BP and I can only do that once. Yes, it's annoying to have to wash my face and apply BP twice a day but it's a lot less annoying than having zits. Hope this helps.

I would try the regimen if I were you. I have been on it for a week and my skin is really looking better. I had to go without the bp 2 mornings b/c I was so dry. So I don't think it would kill your skin to go without. I was really dry on days 3-5 so maybe start it during a break from school- but since your skin is oily (mine is dry and sensitive) your's might not get so bad. Also, you could try starting with even less BP.

Good luck! biggrin.gif