Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HUMMMMMMMElectricHUMMMM

How much thought do you give acne

Lately i've been obssessing more and more with my face. Even though it looks alright lately, it's been taking up about 70-75% of my thoughts ALL DAY. It's getting to me because i'm at university (college) and I should be thinking about other things.

How much do you guys think about acne on a day to day basis?

To be honest a lot. I never stop thinking about my face, I always try to look at the mirror or glass windows every I get an opportunity to check if my face has mutated or something. Its crazy I know but I just can't help myself.

whenever i get put into situations where people can see it, other than that i dont give it much thought. you just become so accustemed to it that you just have to deal with it.

since i started college, not alot, the only times are when i wake up and when i get home, if i go to the bathroom in the day i just dont look in the mirror.

I think about my skin problem as soon as I wake up until I go to sleep. I'm very self-conscious of my face. Especially since my best friend's boyfriend told me the reason why I don't have a boyfriend is because I have acne. Neddless to say, I haven't forgotten that comment since and think about all the time and I really think its true.

whether or not you have acne at all shouldnt matter when it comes to blending in. if you tell yourself that you can't be "normal" becuase of it and that you can't be in a relationship due to it, then you've already lost a major battle my friend.

you've got one shot to do this, and one shot only.

Kitty dont listen to whatever fucktard told you that...freind or not. you can beat it by not being as superficial as the tards that say things like this, or you can worry about it and let it get you down... but why?? no big deal right??? you'll find someone...

Guest Captain Chaos

I usually think about it when I'm at home, every so often, when I'm out I never think about it, when I'm trying to get to sleep sometimes I think about it...

The only time I ever think about my acne is when I walk past mirrors or something which I can see my reflection in. I have a good think about it when I wake up and go to bed and see where the outbreaks are moving to. I only think about it again when I see people looking at my face, or kids staring etc.

when my skin is relatively clear then it's ok but if i have horrific breakouts then i get very conscious...like when people are talking to me i don't feel like carrying on the conversation because it means they'll have to look longer at my face...