Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AbyBar

I'm Tired Of Battling Against Acne It Still Remains Undefeated :'(

I've been battling acne since I was 13 and it was never an issue until last year . My face erupted and I had a massive flare up of cystic acne. At 20 I broke out in cystic acne :(

My life went downhill from there.

I've been clearing up a lot since last year that even my siblings notice the difference. They complimented my skin by admitting that it has cleared up tremendously of course I still have the blemishes left. A lot of them.

PLEASE CONTINUE READING ......

I went for a microdermabrasion today at my derma office In hopes of coming out content and happier then ever, and boy was I wrong. I came out feeling worst then ever, the estethician extracted some blackheads I had on my right cheek causing it to bleed and she did the micro of course. I was in so much pain afterwards and I looked in the mirror after I saw my reflection I wanted to DIE . My skin looked beat. It was disgusting my face was bloated my pores were huge. My mind blacked out . I was bleeding. My blemishes looked worse and darker. I left immediately drove home contemplating suicide, thinking of driving to Tijuana anything was better then returning to that stage. Depress mode.

My life is in shambles right now, I get upset at my sister, my friends and my boyfriend because I envy there skin . Honestly I push them away. I was suppose to attend an event tonight but with my face all bruised up in pain I don't think I'm going anywhere.

Please keep me in your prayers people that hopefully my skin doesn't become worse after this treatment because I feel like I may have damaged my skin more with this stupid idea.

I feel like I have the worst skin in the world . Huge pores, red spots all over and very oily skin. I've been curse with awful skin and I can't bare but hide out .

I just want to enjoy my youth and live my life to its fullest value but ACNE is so much powerful than I. Hopefully one day I can overcome this obstacle and accept myself for what I am and embrace my friends and family instead of pushing them away.

- Sincerly a hopeless child desperate for clear skin

Not going to lie, I ofton feel the same way. My acne drives me crazy, I don't want to go out, I don't want to see girls and I stay in rather than going out and making friends. Which isn't like me at all because I always love having people around me and I'm a social, outgoing person. Just try to keep battling it and in time it should go away, it just feels like a really long wait, but compared to life it isn't. Be thankful you have a boyfriend that can look past that and love you for who you are. Try not to let your skin effect your relationship with him and don't avoid seeing him because of it!!

I've been battling acne since I was 13 and it was never an issue until last year . My face erupted and I had a massive flare up of cystic acne. At 20 I broke out in cystic acne sad.png

My life went downhill from there.

I've been clearing up a lot since last year that even my siblings notice the difference. They complimented my skin by admitting that it has cleared up tremendously of course I still have the blemishes left. A lot of them.

PLEASE CONTINUE READING ......

I went for a microdermabrasion today at my derma office In hopes of coming out content and happier then ever, and boy was I wrong. I came out feeling worst then ever, the estethician extracted some blackheads I had on my right cheek causing it to bleed and she did the micro of course. I was in so much pain afterwards and I looked in the mirror after I saw my reflection I wanted to DIE . My skin looked beat. It was disgusting my face was bloated my pores were huge. My mind blacked out . I was bleeding. My blemishes looked worse and darker. I left immediately drove home contemplating suicide, thinking of driving to Tijuana anything was better then returning to that stage. Depress mode.

My life is in shambles right now, I get upset at my sister, my friends and my boyfriend because I envy there skin . Honestly I push them away. I was suppose to attend an event tonight but with my face all bruised up in pain I don't think I'm going anywhere.

Please keep me in your prayers people that hopefully my skin doesn't become worse after this treatment because I feel like I may have damaged my skin more with this stupid idea.

I feel like I have the worst skin in the world . Huge pores, red spots all over and very oily skin. I've been curse with awful skin and I can't bare but hide out .

I just want to enjoy my youth and live my life to its fullest value but ACNE is so much powerful than I. Hopefully one day I can overcome this obstacle and accept myself for what I am and embrace my friends and family instead of pushing them away.

- Sincerly a hopeless child desperate for clear skin

http://onlyacne.com/...cause-acne.html

http://www.centerfor...es.com/acne.htm

Ps Your siblings and your mom (passed on from Mother to Fetus) have the same allergies, just affects them differently then you (not uncommon).

http://www.naturalparenting.com.au/flex/nipping-allergies-in-the-bud-creating-an-allergy-free-future/7848/1

Edited by kidego

Not going to lie, I ofton feel the same way. My acne drives me crazy, I don't want to go out, I don't want to see girls and I stay in rather than going out and making friends. Which isn't like me at all because I always love having people around me and I'm a social, outgoing person. Just try to keep battling it and in time it should go away, it just feels like a really long wait, but compared to life it isn't. Be thankful you have a boyfriend that can look past that and love you for who you are. Try not to let your skin effect your relationship with him and don't avoid seeing him because of it!!

I'm glad someone can relate to me and feel what I'm feeling .

I understand what you mean by not pushing the people that love me away but they don't understand. I don't want there pity. They may think I'm melodramatic but I'm not. It's very difficult for me to get out of my comfort zone and here I thought my skin was becoming better after receiving those compliments last night. I look at the mirro now and it's an awful image. So grotesque. It's time for me to hibernate I guess :/

I thought I was the only one who showed jealousy and hatred towards others because they have flawless, clear skin and don't realize they have a perfect life simply because their skin is clear. Like today, it was my cousin's 17th birthday, and I didn't even call him to say happy birthday because he has clear skin and I "hate" him for having flawless skin.

And then also, my friend asked me if I wanted to go play basketball today (which I love to do), but I didn't want to go because of my acne. I didn't want him to see my face even though he's seen it thousands of times (I've known him 4 years) and has never said anything. He's a good friend. But the point is that acne altered my decision making in two different ways today. Kind of depressing the grasp hold acne has on my (our) lives.

I'm glad someone can relate to me and feel what I'm feeling .

I understand what you mean by not pushing the people that love me away but they don't understand. I don't want there pity. They may think I'm melodramatic but I'm not. It's very difficult for me to get out of my comfort zone and here I thought my skin was becoming better after receiving those compliments last night. I look at the mirro now and it's an awful image. So grotesque. It's time for me to hibernate I guess :/

I can definetly relate to that. My family will lie to my face and tell me my skin is looking better than it was a week or two ago. Then I have a huge breakout and I know how terrible it looks. I see other people with acne and I see them as unattractive, so it only makes sense that I'm the same. Yeah, getting out of your comfort zone can be hard, seeing other people with clear skin can be tough. I feel kind of like a little teenage kid around my friends, some of who have beards and stuff and female friends going to clubs, and I get mistaken for being 15 because of my acne. I feel the same way, I don't want to go out, but that isn't going to make things any better. I know some really ugly people who others love being around because they are charasmatic and lots of fun. I think, personally, that I can be the same way because I used to be. Mostly, I think you just have to forget about what you look like and just have fun, which isn't easy of course.

SickofLife, I can relate to you too bro. There are times where I just don't want to do it anymore, but you just have to keep going. If your acne started when you were 16 then chances are its teenage acne and it will gow away later on. It might go away when you turn 20 it might not be tell your 25, but chances are it will go away. Probably the same thing for me. Just keep trying new things. I've tried dozens of products: antibiotics, cleansers, vitamins etc. , but nothing has worked. So, I'm on omega D-3 right now, and to be honest, it doesn't look like its doing f**k all, but I'll give it another week or two and then, if there is no improvement, I'll try something else.

It's true.

To us, flawless skin = perfect life. I believe in this too... But I also know that they don't see it that way. People with flawless skin don't have second thoughts about their skin so they think that we put too much emphasis on our appearance and our skin.

So honestly, I don't even know anymore if I'm just being dramatic over my skin, or if they just don't understand.

I wanna hide all day today too, but my boyfriend and I planned on going to this place 2 weeks ago...

Sigh. Nothing puts me in a worse mood than bad skin.