Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jsbee2

What regions of your face

Yes, we all know that we don't like acne on any part of our face. But sometimes a pimple in one area is more tollerable than another.

As for me, I can't stand anything between my nostrils and upper lip. It looks so awful.

Forehead zits suck, but I haven't gotten those in a long time. I used to get pustules pretty bad on my forehead. My skin is actually quite clear, but I woul dsay I hate zits on my upper lip; the red marks they leave just never go away.

I especially hate the spots that come up on my nose. Simply because your nose and ears are what people notice first when they first look at you. Cheeks are anoying but tolerable because its not the 1st thing people notice about you. I never get spots on my chin or forehead so I can't really comment on those parts of my face.

Nose and forehead for me. I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and my forehead is always clogged. Spots on my cheek dont really bother me too much, but they again it probably is unique to peoples faces and features.

Guest Captain Chaos

Forehead, It's horrible, the place spots bother me least is back and neck.