Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ana17925

Best Daily Moisturizer With Spf For Oily Skin?

Hi, guys,

I use Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer at night and it works great for my dark spots. I would use it in the morning as well but it leaves my skin looking greasy and I don't want to walk around with a shiny forehead all day since I don't use makeup. I need a good daily moisturizer with SPF for my oily skin. I would pay whatever I gotta pay as long as it works great. Any suggestions of some good products you guys have used that make the skin feel moisturized but not greasy?

Thanx!

I don't have a suggestion for one with spf, but I really like Murad Oil Control Lotion. It moisturizes and controls oil at the same time...somehow lol. Maybe you could use that and some makeup with spf? My mom has oily skin and has been looking for a good moisturizer with spf in it for decades and hasn't really found a good one..

Neutorgena Ulta-Sheer is really popular with oily skinned people. Keeps me pretty matte. I don't think it breaks me out, but I get paranoid and skip using it somtimes..

so we just put it on our face and let it dry? does it matter if we use a cleanser beforehand?

i wash with proactive cleanser and use the proactive BP lotion first and then the moisturizer.

I use the generic brand of Neutrogena oil free facial moisturizer. It has spf 15, so it helps prevent burns. I use it in combination with jojoba oil and it moisturizes really well for me.