Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kevinn

My Regimen Blog!

Hello, My name is Kevin and like many others I have a very hard time with my acne and am ready to take my skin back. My acne started a year ago and at first it was manageable, maybe one or two every couple weeks but soon became a constant thing.My acne is not AT ALL as bad as it is for others, Accutane wouldn't even be a thought. And for those that are on Accutane or considering it I feel bad that you have to endure that pain and have had to put up with this stupid problem for so long. But enough of me ranting, my hotspots for acne are between the eyebrows(biggest problem), and sometimes forehead,nose,and chin. For some reason I've never gotten one on my cheeks where alot of people have it. But now for the topic, I just ordered the 1-2 months regimen today(should be here in 2-5 days), have my calendar and instructions ready along with a lot of acne knowledge from researching and am ready to have smooth, clear skin surprised.gif If anyone responds I will keep you updated and try to answer any questions you might have.I'll start posting when the supplies come. Wish me luck!

Alright I received the products today, only took 3 days with priority mail :). I just tried the moisturizer (because I don't want to do the whole regimen until tonight) and despite the bad reviews,my face isn't yellow, it moisturizes very well, doesn't leave a shininess, and absorbs quickly(which is great when I put it on before school) I thought for some reason the bp tube would be small but it is HUGE and should last atleast 3 months, as well as the moisturizer and cleanser, the pumps are awesome. I am so looking forward to this regimen and if i stay commited this will keep me clean and clear foreverrolleyes.gif

Day 1- I've used the regimen for one days besides this morning and its amazing! I love everything about it, keep in mine my blemishes are moderate, nothing severe but embarrassing none the least, but my face feels so clean and protected whenever i use it and i've gotten no new blemishes since i've used it plus my current ones have flattened and i give it another 2 weeks until i got a clear facerolleyes.gif

Day 2- Sad to say but nothing really looks different except i haven't broken out since ive been on the regimen which has been only 2 days but still that's pretty cool rolleyes.gif but patience is KEY with this regimen along with gentleness of course.wish me luck biggrin.png

thanks surprised.gif but as long as we follow the regimen very precisely i think it will pay off in the wrong run and we will be glad we stuck in there hifive.gif best of luck to you

i take back the part about my acne clearing COMPLETELY in 2 weeks, i had my initial breakout which was expected today but its 3 very little manageable bumps that you can tell are from the regimen, but i have had no redness or dry skin because of the regimen since i started which is now 4 days in and i think my skin will manage better then most because i have used a 5% bp before(not the way dan has) + proactiv and also ive used a different acne solution every night for the past year so my skin is used to harsh cleansers and since i am working my way up with the bp i think ill be one of the lucky ones who gets by with only a break out but other then that my skin is getting much better rolleyes.gif

i cant seem to find the time to update this daily because im always forgetting or busy so ill start updating whenever i can.rolleyes.gif