Does The Regimen Ac...

Notifications
Clear all

Does The Regimen Actually Work?

MemberMember
(@austinwithacne)

Posted : 03/31/2012 9:51 pm

So I have cystic acne. I am 14 years old and I have tried numerous amounts of products that have failed. I have also tried cutting out lots of different foods, so please don't refer me to some foregin strange diet.

I am debating whether or not to buy the Acne.org products. I want to try this as a last resort before

Accutane, because that's a really intense drug that I don't want to go on.

I'm only a teenager and I would really appreciate any responses to my main question:

Does the Acne.org Regimen really work? Does it clear cystic acne, as well?

Thanks!

A

MemberMember
(@prim)

Posted : 03/31/2012 10:02 pm

It is definitely worth a shot! I so wish I had before pictures to put up, but I don't. You do need to be patient, consistent, and willing to let it do it's work. It probably took a good 4-6 months to totally clear up my face (but with significant improvement month 1). You don't need to buy Dan's products, but I do get the BP gel (and the AHA) because it is the best stuff I have found. Other than that I use a few different face washes (still can't pick one) and Complex 15 moisturizer. Not knocking the accutane. Many use it with success but it wasn't an option for me. Can't comment on the cystic acne. I did have some cysts but not that many. Maybe someone else will come along who can comment on that.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 04/01/2012 8:25 am

I had cystic acne, and I've been clear since week 10 on the DKR, so yes, I really think you should give this a try. rolleyes.gif

MemberMember
(@austinwithacne)

Posted : 04/07/2012 9:24 pm

Thank both for replying, I ordered the regimen and am now on day 3. Obviously I haven't noticed results, but I'm being patient until I do. Thanks again for helping to make my final decision. I have a feeling this will help.

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 07/25/2013 3:16 pm

Does this product work?

MemberMember
(@wombat666)

Posted : 07/25/2013 3:51 pm

Does this product work?

http://www.acne.org/regimen-success.html

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 07/26/2013 12:55 am

It worked for me and my cystic acne. I started around the end of January 2013 and I've been clear since my 10th week on it. There is a link on my signature with before and after pics.

MemberMember
(@idolovethisday)

Posted : 12/31/2013 10:26 am

Yeah i think itl work.

it worked for me.. But now im suffering from hyperpigmention and im 15. can anybody tell me if acne.org will help my hyperpigmention?

MemberMember
(@kamanda)

Posted : 12/31/2013 5:48 pm

My sons are your age (14 and 15) and are both doing the regimen with a lot of success. They are on week 6 now. They did not have cystic acne but they both had persistent acne that never went away with anything else they tried previously. The regimen is the only thing that has truly helped. And Accutane is something i never wanted to have to consider for them due to the side effects. It's great that you have started the regimen, please stick with it as the early weeks can be somewhat of a roller coaster of ups and downs.... one week your skin may look better and the next week not so great. As long as you're seeing a general trend of clearer skin you are doing well. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@fouzer)

Posted : 01/06/2014 1:12 pm

Easy answer; yep! I always hated my cystic acne... I had it since early middle school and nothing I did helped. I did, after highschool, figure out that cutting ALL caffeine from my diet cut my acne in about half, but I still had it. (For example, if I drank a 5hr energy or a coffee, by the end of the day I would have two new cysts. Ugh!)

I started DKR about 2 months ago and since I started I've maybe had 4 cysts come in, all in the first few weeks. Since then, it's just all been slowly fading away.

Try it. Follow the directions. Don't skip a treatment! You will see results. I really wish I had found this when I was 14: don't wait!! Get your self esteem back - do it for those of us that didn't find the Regemin at your age!

MemberMember
(@juicy-c)

Posted : 01/07/2014 11:27 am

YES! But u have to follow it like no other. I had cystic acne all over my face. And it took the regimen 3 months of constant breaking out for it to finally clear.