Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alporich

Black Opal Skin Care Line??

Ok, I've heard very good things about the Essential fade complex for spot treating dark/red spots and hyperpigmentation. But I have hyperpigmentation practically all over my back and was wondering if anyone who has tried the Essential Fade Complex does not recommend using it all over my back.

Also, has anyone tried the Dual complex fade gel? On the Black Opal website they recommended to me to use both the Essential Fade and the Dual Complex, has anyone tried this product as well and what results did you get? Which would you recommend for hyperpigmentation or dark spots.

I also have a few spots on my chest from acne break outs. I can't seem to control the break outs I get on my chest. I've controlled my face acne by using tea tree oil and that has helped, but I can't seem to control chest acne. Does anyone have any recommendations? The tea tree oil doesn't seem to work as well on my chest as it does on my back or my face.

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp16574_333181_s..._medication.htm

This stuff cleared over 90% of the acne on my back and chest. I realize that is a bold claim, but it's true. I use it once per day and I don't wash it off.

I have also tried tea tree oil (On my face - mixed with jojoba) and it did not work. I believe that if you used enough to kill the P. acnes bacteria it would make your skin very red. 2% - 4% Hydroquinone is the best thing to get rid of red marks.

Thanks for the tip about the oxy 10. Do you take your shower and then put the oxy 10 on afterward and just leave it on during the day? Or is it better to do it overnight? I do use 2% hydroquinone and was wondering if you, or anyone, knows how long before you see any improvements.

Yes, just leave it on during the day. You could use it again at night if you need to. Fair warning though - BP can stain fabrics, although I never noticed any problems.