Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was clear for awhile, but it loks like my acne is coming back now. I have marks all over my face, i had a cyst under my eye like a month ago that finally went down and I was working on getting rid of the red mark but now it looks like the cyst is coming back, i dont even fucking know what to do. I just looked in the mirror and felt like crying. I have a date with a girl on wednesday that I am like in love with and she likes me too but I cant even bring myself to face her when I look like this, Oh god why does this shit have to happen to me. After my class today I'm going to go to the doctor and see if he will prescribe anything that will help me

god i fucking hate this

hopefully she likes you for you. a little TEMPorary acne shouldn't stand in the way of some great chemistry and feelings. please go on your date and try to have fun, if you seem down, be honest with her, let her know you're a little bummed cause you broke out, if she's worth it she'll try to make you feel better and reassure you it's nothing to worry about. girls have their own worries about appearance, we have a lot, too, she'll probably be worried about a million things, does her hair look right, her makeup, what she picked to wear, her perfume/do you like it, etc, etc...

give us a little credit, most of us girls aren't so shallow that we would let a little acne interfere with a great date. hope you have a great time!

p.s.relax..all that worrying will make it worse. smile.gif

yea dude..just relax a little..i know it sucks when you have a date and you break out...seems like its always timed just right eh??

just have some fun, she might not have a care in the world...

well I got prescribed "Tetracycline" the doctor said that since i have only "mild" acne it should clear it up for sure. i told him I was tired of all the bullshit topicals and creams I have been prescribed in the past. Has anyone had any success with this medication ? Thanks for the kind words all it really helps, and personally i really doubt that she has any insecurities about herself, shes perfect :X

trust me she has insecurities. that cute ass you think she has, she probably thinks it's big...those perfect boobs you think she has, she probably thinks they are too small or not perky enough or heaven forbid too big, etc, etc,

seemingly perfect girls to you and me all have hangups. i have a friend Teresa, girl should be a model, she literally thinks she fat and that she needs breast implants. perfect hair, perfect skin, you know the type but dude she has insecurities....all of us do....Good luck