Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BUY IT, BUY IT , BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!11 This is the best $75 i have ever spent! It is excellent for smoothing the surface of your skin. By the time I was done with my first jar, my skin was about 75% smoother than before i bought it. It makes your skin soooo soft and is excellent for smoothing out minor acne scars and reducing the appearance of you pores. Also helps heal those pesky red marks really fast. If you don't want to buy a full size jar off sephora or somewhere like that, go on Ebay and someone is usually selling the smaller jar for around $35. I highly recommend this product...oh, and it doesn't break you out! smile.gif

Damn, for $75+s&h it better get out of the jar and do magic on my face while I sit and sip lemonade!

What's in it that makes it worth $75? I wonder how much better it is than just getting a $20 chemicle peel kit?

Wow. Such enthusiasm. It must be good. I mean, for 75 dollars it must be good.

I'll try out the product if Iit ships to my place.

I'll try to bid at ebay.

Super-Skin Mini Microdermabrasion Scrub ($45 2.8oz) and Physicians Complex Microdermabrasion Cream ($54 3oz) also have magnesium oxide crystals but they might have different concentrations, they dont say. Dermanew Classic Microdermabrasion Creme has corundum in it which has a 9 on the hardness scale. Talc having a 1 and Diamond having a 10.