Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
markronan

Going To Use Aha For The First Time Tonight Need Help

I cant find a straight answer on here on how much i should use. A fingers length a half finger? I dont want to patch test it either. I just want to go straight in. So i will use 2 pumps of BP and then wait 15 and put this on? Do you think i should moisturize after because the little bit of AHA your supposed at the start will it be enough to keep my skin from going flakey?. Loads of comments from everyone is welcome haha. Thanks.

Alright so what i was told and in own experience. U should use a pea size amount. And then moisturise once the aha is fully absorbed

I wouldn't use it right after BP, I would use it on its own.

I don't moisturize after applying, usually other members only do that because they don't like the stickyness.

Thanks for the tips but i used it after the bp, only used a third of a finger and then i moisturized. It went fine. A bit stingy and red for a few minutes.

The first time I used it, it burned SO BAD for all of 10 seconds and then quit. I was panicking and almost washed it off lol.gif