Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Steve'O

Puredeming Copper Peptides

I recent bought some CP and the application instructions on the website just say

". Apply a small amount of the CP Serum once or twice daily. Start gradually then increase the amount applied.:"

Are we supposed to apply it like the IG as in a couple of tablespoons mask and leave on for 1 hour? Can any one tell me the best way to apply CP serum?

You should visit www.skinbiology.com for more informative directions on applying copper peptides - they make the serum for puredeming, who are only the distributers.

I have used this product, and have applied it in the morning, after cleansing and prior to moisturising, and at night, in the same way. You can get better results from copper peptides when combining them with an acid peel, such as lactic or glycolic. (you can apply the peptides after rinsing off the peel)

where on the site? the part im looking at just says apply once or twice daily, then gradualy build up. Are these the "detailed" instructions?

My super oldguy powers tell me that you should simply pour a little onto a cotton ball and rub it on your face. I'm sure it's hard to find at that web site, since it has TOO MUCH information.

Guest Tracy
My super oldguy powers tell me that you should simply pour a little onto a cotton ball and rub it on your face. I'm sure it's hard to find at that web site, since it has TOO MUCH information.

lol

Aah...trumped by thrifty mom powers - Foiled again! Oh well, at least I know what equity means. (Obscure reference = Mike Myers SNL middle aged man skit)

I forgot that copper was such an expensive precious metal. smile.gif

no the comment was not directed at you tongue.gif i meant it as in was the short statement on the website " Apply a small amount of the CP Serum once or twice daily. Start gradually then increase the amount applied" the "detailed instructions".

lol

Aah...trumped by thrifty mom powers - Foiled again! Oh well, at least I know what equity means. (Obscure reference = Mike Myers SNL middle aged man skit)

I forgot that copper was such an expensive precious metal.  smile.gif

lol no, laugh.gif Dana Carvey played the grumpy old man! Also, if I had thrifty mom powers I would tell you to turn black jeans inside-out before washing them.

Guest Tracy
Also, if I had thrifty mom powers I would tell you to turn black jeans inside-out before washing them.

If your doing a peel always apply the CP afterwards. As for stretch marks I have no idea if you can even use a peel on them....

It is a prescription drug. you can buy it from Canadian web sites though if you do not plan on seeing a doctor. biggrin.gif

Although I've never used hyrdoquinone, I'd be wary of using it - it isn't available in Europe due to some controversy over the ingredients. But people HAVE had success using it on red marks, here... so it's your choice, ultimately. I'd research it beforehand, though, and maybe go with another red mark treatment such as alpha-hydroxy acid peels (lactic, glycolic, kojic etc) or the good ol' apple cider vinegar treatment.

Just my thoughts... smile.gif

Totally agree with Rossie; peels and copper peptides actually work very well for red marks. However, I must say that Pure Deming R-ALA Gel works the best on red marks of anything I've ever used.

I'm tempted to agree with you there Denise - I love the R-ALA but I just can't afford it on a regular basis. sad.gif If you use it once a day it only lasts about 2 weeks, and that would work out at approximately 40 quid a month on it that I'd have to be spending and that's without all my other products. sad.gif Sigh. Such is the student life I guess!

Denise - I remember you once saying you use the R-ALA twice a day - is that still the case? You ought to get a discount from Deming!!!

(By the way, I've arranged with Deming for her to send loads of free samples of the Intense gel to put in the goody bags at the February Ball at my university which I'm on the organising committee for - how cool is that?! She's been so accomodating about it - I absolutely love Deming smile.gifwub.gif ... and her products! wink.gif)

Sorry - I've turned this thread into a chat with Denise! ninja.gif

Back on topic - I've used the Puredeming copper peptides with *some* success in fading of red marks, but I prefer their other products - the lactic acid peels and the intense gel R-ALA - I think used in combination, these two products will be more effective in reducing red marks than the copper peptides alone.

Of course, you could work the copper peptides into that regimen as well for even better results if you have the cash! (unlike me sad.gifwink.gif )