Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RipperMan

under eye darkness

i got dark circles under my eyes - had them since i was a kid and didnt go to bed on time for - well my entire child hood. Also i think i rubbed my eyes alot when i was a child and shreded my capileries.

so - live and learn...anyway i have managed to get them to almost bareable levels - but the odd 'man have u got a black eye! who hit you!' pisses me off...

so is there a go away cream, or some treatment?

Yes there actually is. Okay I am a girl and I have just recently as of like 2 years ago recieved dark circles. There not that bad, but without makeup they definately do not look good. So last year I spent a LOT of money wasted on products that promised solutions. None of them worked until this year. I was on drugstore.com and was looking for something that could help. I ended up ordering Estee Lauder's Uncircle Eye treatment for darkcircles because I couldnt find it in any department stores, and it works wonders. Now i am comfortable without makeup and they arent even noticable after spending many nights up late. Hope this helps. Oh P.S. I think its lke 40 bucks or something at Drugstore.com, but it lasts for like 3 or 4 months.

I don't know much about treatments, creams, etc so I can't help you there. However I use a concealer by MAC that is amazing. When I wear it I feel like my flaws magically dissapeared.

It's called Studio Finish concealer and it comes in a little pot. It's 13.00 which isn't bad because the concealer lasts a lonnggg time. It's really a great concealer and if you go to a counter in like Macy's to purchase it, the makeup artists will pick out a color that's an exact match to your skin tone. You could use a sponge or your fingers to apply it but I find a concealer brush does the best job. You can buy MAC's own concealer brush or a Sonia Kashuk one that you can get at target. This concealer can be a little heavy but just use a light hand. Oh, and it's essential to moisturize using this concealer because it can be a tad drying because it had ingredients that absorb oil in the skin.

Whew, that was long.