Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cowclone

Back/body Acne Regimen Questions

I suggest you use a body wash , you can use one for the face, or on for the body, there is also some that does both! Also , get an exfoliate body wash from St ives! I use it an its amazing! It cleans the pores and help get away scars, and prevents acne! You use the body wash first, then exfoliate. I also recommend a back loofah ! Theres one made for exfoliating as well... it really helps!

Then, use a body spray. Theres one from neautrogena, it has Sacylic acid. Its really good! You can spray that where ever you want!

This is what i do... I use Panoxyl 10% benzoyl peroxide Its a wash for face, back , and chest. But its really thick... so before i go to bed, i would dab it on the spots for a spot treatment, and go to sleep with it, it helps sooo much! my back is so much better, theres no acne on my body any more.. i just continue to exfoliate and use a safe wash & spray to prevent acne and get rid of scars. You can also use a spot treatment for the face instead of using the panoxyl like i did!

It does work on arms...! and , you can get an Aveeno Moisturizer, with oatmeal, its non comedogenic! make sure whatever lotion you use is NOn COMEDOGENIC !!! because if it isnt, it will clog your pores and youll break out! ]

Hope i helped !

Lexx