Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
groyner

Possible acne corrilation...

I just thought of this today and havent actually tested my theory out at all so thats what Im doing now. What I noticed is that I have what looks to be "spotting" on my fingernails... its as if I slammed half my fingers in a door. They dont hurt but like I said just white marks in all 10 of them at the moment. What I have noticed is that very few people I encounter have acne and very few of them have this spotting of their finger nails so maybe most of you have this same condition?? I guess something else that seems out of the norm are my dry hands... oily face but incredibly dry hands. Of course even if there was a corrilation between acne and either one of my conditions I am not sure it would matter but at this point Ill search anywhere for a possible cure.

So how many of you have dry hands and/or white spots on your fingernails?

Not me really, i get dry hands now n then though but i think its unrelated, i do funny things with my hands. The white nail thing is a sign of calcium deficiency i believe.