Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ProactivSUCKS

C&C BP Cleanser. Use it as a mask.

Instead of using it as a cleanser, dry ur face after u wash it and massage generous amounts of the 10% BP cleanser on ur face. Then wash it off after 30 minutes to an hour. It works really well. You'll see a reduction in size and redness the next day.

I wish I could've discovered this sooner. I've been on the SA/BP regimen for a long time now and it hasn't really worked. I wanted to get the BP Gel, but my address in my PayPal doesn't match my current home address so I'm afraid that Dan will deliver it to the wrong address. lol so I decided to use the 10% cleanser as a gel, but it just wouldn't dry, LOL. So I just washed it off and figured that an hour of keeping the BP on ur face will do you good. The sizes of my pimples are really diminishing.

I have oily skin so dryness isn't a problem for me. biggrin.gif

Has anyone ever tried this before?

wow i tried it last night

and it works pretty awesome at reducing pimple size the next day

wasnt really too harsh for me i have oily skin and been using bp for years

wow it works really well so far, it's too early to tell if it's gonna continue to work or not, but my skin is becoming really dry. so i've added aloe vera to my regimen.