Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi!

I have very dry and sensitive acne prone skin. I tend to get cystic and nodular acne more than anything else though sometimes I will get pustules and what not too. I would like to know if anyone out there with similar skin problems has had any success with various products or routines.

I feel that my skin has been going under some changes and it has been getting worse than it has been in the past. Some of the products I use right now are the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser (which I think is great), and I use St. Ives Timeless Skin Moisturizer. And once or twice a week I use my iSkin exfoliating brush (kind of a Clarisonic knock-off). But I'm always looking for something that will work better. I also need to be a bit more strict about my routine as well.

Any advise is appreciated, thanks for taking the time to read! smile.png

Edited by Aleece

Hey! Have you considered trying the Regimen? BP tends to work for a lot of people. I have sensitive skin too and my acne has calmed down a lot and I attribute it to the AcneFree Sensitive Skin System. Try it and if that doesn't work for you, try the Regimen. I used AcneFree for a few months but I felt I needed something more effective so I'm on the regimen now.