Notifications
Clear all

Forehead Bumps (Pic Included)

MemberMember
(@greeneyedbabe)

Posted : 03/19/2012 1:37 pm

Hi,

I have these annoying little bumps all over my forehead. There doesnt seem to be anything inside them and I cant pop them. Any idea what they're caused from and how to get rid of them?

post-172783-0-35249600-1332182203_thumb.

post-172783-0-35249600-1332182203_thumb.

MemberMember
(@aworldwithoutacne)

Posted : 03/19/2012 4:55 pm

Hi,

I have these annoying little bumps all over my forehead. There doesnt seem to be anything inside them and I cant pop them. Any idea what they're caused from and how to get rid of them?

I had the same thing a few weeks ago. Looks identical to what I had.

I just used a gentle cleanser (cetaphil) and then a thin layer of Dalacin T topical solution just to keep the area clean and to also clear any bacteria. I also used a bit of moisturiser just to help with any dryness or irritation ... anyway it went away within two weeks ... well most of it did. I only have one or two little tiny bumps.

Just be gentle with them, try not to aggravate them.

MemberMember
(@aleece)

Posted : 03/19/2012 6:15 pm

Do they have any color to them or are they just hard flesh-colored bumps? Around four years ago I used to get small hard bumps (same color as my skin) on my cheeks near my nose. I would have about 5-6 at all times on both sides. If I left them alone even for 3-4 months they would not go away. So often I would pop them, though they had no head, but I found a way. Despite their small size they were lodged very deep (I'm going to have to guess they were a type of nodular acne?). When I busted them they would bleed spew up pus (gross I know) and look like the little freckles they draw on dolls (they took a while to heal too). This went on for around a year when I decided to visit a dermatologist. He prescribed tetracycline for my acne. It did help both the small hard bumps and my regular acne, though I became immune to it and started getting regular acne again. Though the small bumps never have come back yet. That has been the only thing that ever helped those.

MemberMember
(@greeneyedbabe)

Posted : 03/20/2012 8:01 am

Hi,

I just used a gentle cleanser (cetaphil) and then a thin layer of Dalacin T topical solution just to keep the area clean and to also clear any bacteria. I also used a bit of moisturiser just to help with any dryness or irritation ... anyway it went away within two weeks ... well most of it did. I only have one or two little tiny bumps.

For awhile I used cetaphil and stridex pads with 2% salicyic acid but they did nothing for my bumps. I've tried clindamycin phosphate pads and those did nothing. A couple months ago I used Clean & Clear Continious Control Acne Cleanser with 10% benzoyl peroxide and that actually helped but it dried my face out and made it flake. I just started using that product again but my brother(he's on here also) said it's way too strong for my face. Do you know of any non-perscription products that contain a smaller amount of benzoyl peroxide? Everything I seem to find has 10% in it. Any advice on the benzoyl peroxide?

MemberMember
(@aworldwithoutacne)

Posted : 03/20/2012 1:22 pm

Hi,

For awhile I used cetaphil and stridex pads with 2% salicyic acid but they did nothing for my bumps. I've tried clindamycin phosphate pads and those did nothing. A couple months ago I used Clean & Clear Continious Control Acne Cleanser with 10% benzoyl peroxide and that actually helped but it dried my face out and made it flake. I just started using that product again but my brother(he's on here also) said it's way too strong for my face. Do you know of any non-perscription products that contain a smaller amount of benzoyl peroxide? Everything I seem to find has 10% in it. Any advice on the benzoyl peroxide?

I've never used BP before so I can't advice you on that, sorry. Keep a look out on here and I'm sure you will find the answers you're looking for. Good luck :)

MemberMember
(@moresee11)

Posted : 03/21/2012 12:28 am

Hi,

the brand AcneFree comes in 10%, 5% & 2.5% BP, found it at Walgreens. go to Walgreens.com if you don't have one in your area. although the website and the store have different items for sale

MemberMember
(@ghostunit)

Posted : 03/21/2012 7:53 pm

At least they're small... I have 5 big ones.. 2 are active which hurts... hate it! Good thing my hair covers them. But the scars will be ugly=\

MemberMember
(@claudiah)

Posted : 12/06/2012 10:11 pm

hey.....my forehead looks exactly like yours. did you figure out how to treat it? it's driving me crazy at the moment....