Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this but has anyone ever been successful with DKR and still enjoy foods like Milk gluten and w.e we not suppose to eat. Because Im on DKR atm and i feel like sacrificing milk and yogurt is too much for me.

Let me know what you guys thinking.

Change your diet for 1 month. No Dairy, bread, sugary junk fooods.

See the results, and make the choice yourself.

Oh man thats gonna be difficult. But wouldnt hurt to give it a try. Are rice and pasta okay to eat? because im asian and well i eat rice for dinner that my parents make and i cant really choose what to eat for dinner. or i'd prefer to eat what they make for dinner

Oh man thats gonna be difficult. But wouldnt hurt to give it a try. Are rice and pasta okay to eat? because im asian and well i eat rice for dinner that my parents make and i cant really choose what to eat for dinner. or i'd prefer to eat what they make for dinner

Here's the thing, you'll have to make changes, not expect things around you to change. You have to be proactive (lol pun) about diet and lifestyle changes. Learning to cook can be fun! After a month of nutrient dense foods, good sleep, exercise, getting sun, lowering stress, staying healthy (basically everything that's promoted around here that you've probably seen before), things should be a bit better inflammation wise, and you can try introducing some foods slowly, or having them in moderation. 1 month isn't all that long, especially if you get a decent meal plan/recipes set up that you enjoy.

FWIW my family is part Italian and Asian and I've thrived without pasta and rice. :P

This thread is an awesome useful tool to refer to when making these sorts of changes. Good luck!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php/topic/230714-good-things-for-the-many-factors-that-lead-to-acne/