Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lip5016

3 Weeks In Flare Up.. Can I Use Any Topicals To Battle?

I know that you're not supposed to use topicals like benzoyl peroxide and saliclyic acid while on accutane but I was wondering if, during the initial flare up, if there was anything that I could use to help minimize the flare up? please help!

I know that you're not supposed to use topicals like benzoyl peroxide and saliclyic acid while on accutane but I was wondering if, during the initial flare up, if there was anything that I could use to help minimize the flare up? please help!

bump

I have been wondering the EXACT same thing since I am also just starting on accutane. So far ive been using just soap and lotion (as ive been directed) and I havent seen any improvement. Ive been thinking that as long as you use salicylic veryyy sparyingly then youll be okay. Of course this is just me thinking out loud, but ive decided myself to try it tonight and see if i can minimize the flare up ive been getting