Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rain41

Best Towels/sheets To Use On The Regimen?

I've been on the regimen for a few years now with great results, but I've had trouble finding towels that don't get bleached by benzoyl peroxide. All of my current towels have bleach spots and I'm looking to get nice new ones soon, and I'd rather not have to buy just plain white. Any suggestions?

In terms of sheets, I've had good luck with Pure Beech sheets from Bed Bath and Beyond, I have the cream color and my pillowcases have not been stained! http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=130425

I know you don't want plain old white, but it really is the best fool-proof way to avoid bleach spots from the bp.

White towels and bed linens.

I also like white because I can put bleach in the wash and sanitize them. smile.png

Have you considered buying some cheap white towels just for using with the Regimen (places like TJ Maxx will often have nice soft ones for good prices) and nicer colored ones for every other use? As long as you wash anything with BP on it separately from stuff you don't want stained, it shouldn't be a problem.