Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trance

This 45 Minutes Changed My Life ... It Can Change Yours Too :)

seeing someone that has it worse then me doesnt make me feel any better about who i am, thats narcissistic. why should the only way you feel good about yourself is if everyone else around you is sufferring? or you see them as "below" you? if that makes you feel good, you have serious problems and may never be able to be in a healthy relationship with someone else, or even yourself. because eventually you will be around people that have it better then you, and then will you see yourself as worthless again? well maybe you could start to try to oppress them and bring them down, so then again you can feel better about who you are, you see, the problems here? everything bad about the human condition stems from that attitude that only leads to continued suffering for all, that attitude will divide you from others who you see as either above or below you, you may never be at peace, and cannot exist in a social setting without conflict. when someone can profit off of someone elses misery, what has become of the quality of human existence?

Edited by AutonomousOne1980