Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been reading alot of books and articles on wheatgrass l8ly. It sounds like a miracle drug. I was wondering if anyone had heard the same things I have...Wheatgrass-the Chlorophyll Cocktail that cures

Purifies and Rebuilds the blood

Increases hemoglobin production

Alkalinizes Blood

Cleanses the colon

Heals Intestinal Walls

Chelates out heavy metals

Purges the liver

Oxygenates cells

Heals wounds

Is Bacteriostatic

Detoxifies Cellular Fluids

Raises Enzyme activity

Elevates 'Chi' or 'Kundalini'

The article suggests the following clinical uses for chlorophyll: to clear up foul smelling odors, neutralize strep infections, heal wounds, hasten skin grafting, cure chronic sinusitis, overcome chronic inner-ear inflammation and infection, reduce varicose veins and heal leg ulcers, eliminate impetigo and other scabby eruptions, heal rectal sores, successfully treat inflammation of the uterine cervix, get rid of parasitic vaginal infections, reduce typhoid fever, and cure advanced pyorrhea in many cases. Wheatgrass Juice cures acne tongue.gif and even removes scars after it has been ingested for seven to eight months and can contribute to reversal of disease

I was thinking about buying a juicer and having it on a daily basis. I was also reading this book on juice fasting and they said you should have wheatgrass on your juice fast and this can detoxify your liver. I had some yesterday and my skin is already looking better biggrin.gif (I hope I'm not imagining it.) Has anyone heard about wheatgrass?

Yeah, I've heard of it described as a green superfood, along with stuff like algae and barley grass.

Apparently it is excellent for overall health and vitality, although I haven't ever read of it being used to treat acne.

Let us know how you get on with it if you decide to try any.