Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I'm going to start the regimen tomorrow but I've been using a moisturizer with BP and a BP spot treatment already. Would my skin be somewhat adjusted to BP already? I've gone through the whole red/irritated/flaky stage with the moisturizer and spot treatment. Do you guys think the beginning stages of the regimen wouldn't be as bad then?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks! :)

Before I started the regimen, I used AHA, just AHA, dans AHA to be exact, and at first it stung, but I got used to it, when I incorporated it into my regimen after the first stages of BP, I was fine with it, It only stings when I use too much :)

I think the same would apply for you

Hey there... I've been a long time user of BP for acne with moisturizer, however, when I began the regimen, I did experience a great deal of irritation... My suggestion is to start really slowly because spot treating is one thing, but applying BP to your entire face is a different story... Err on the side of caution is always best... Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress... :)