Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ghostunit

Alright, So I Am 25 And Finally It Got Worse :)

I stopped getting bad pimples at age 23.. My skin looked great.. I then stopped using proactiv, even though I was clear.. so I managed to stop applying BP without breaking out... my skin looked even better as I stopped applying chemicals on my face. Two months later, I started to break out with some big zits like 2-3... then broke out bad with small zits around mouth (I had like 20-25 zits! I cleared it up in 2 days!! Redness is also gone within 3-4 days). I was happy, but now my forehead is getting bad.. I see lots of blackheads (very tiny) and I do have some zits on my forehead.. I would say like 7-8. My skin is normal.. it is not oily or dry.. I don't get it >_> I wonder if this is sign to stop getting zits for good? Or my skin is just freaking out ;\

I did stopped drinking lots of water.. I don't drink much as I used to. I also started applying aloe vera (fresh) on my entire face twice a day.. I think I should apply this once a day. I also apply ACV just on zits.. I'm a vegan raw, but I think I've been eating lots of fats.. so I will go low-fat diet. I will focus more on veggies and fruits.

Edited by EddieE

Hey, I had the similar problem. except on my nose. Basically I just stopped washing it, it got much less oily and my skin just went back to its normal state. Don't put creams or anything, also try washing that area only once a day! It helps.

Hey, I had the similar problem. except on my nose. Basically I just stopped washing it, it got much less oily and my skin just went back to its normal state. Don't put creams or anything, also try washing that area only once a day! It helps.

Lol. It is hard to wash that area once a day as I shower twice a day. Yeah, I will never apply cream or anything. smile.png I will just use Apple cider vinegar (raw) just on pimples. I heard this dries them out very fast. I won't apply aloe vera on my forehead, just on cheeks, etc. I only have blackheads on forehead, not on nose, etc. As of now, I have like 3-4 active zits on forehead. I keep getting small zits.. not good 'cause then my forehead will be red.. Good thing I have long hair.. I don't plan to cut my hair 'till I am completely clear. smile.png Everything I drink green smoothies, I see improvements... I guess I will look for more green smoothies recipes and try to drink it at least twice a day.

Edited by EddieE

Does anyone know how long it takes for the blackheads to go away? It is still there.. same size.. I am getting bad acne under blackheads. I think my forehead might be covered with red spot soon... since this one takes a while to heal. ;\

Eddie, that's great that you're trying new diet modifications to clear your skin. The main culprits though are the foods that feed the organisms on your skin that infect your pores. A good thing to do would be to start taking digestive enzymes to break down the food better in your intestines. This will prevent it from reaching your skin and feeding those organisms. It will also help clear out old material in your skin and intestines.

Eddie, that's great that you're trying new diet modifications to clear your skin. The main culprits though are the foods that feed the organisms on your skin that infect your pores. A good thing to do would be to start taking digestive enzymes to break down the food better in your intestines. This will prevent it from reaching your skin and feeding those organisms. It will also help clear out old material in your skin and intestines.

Thanks! I've been a vegan raw for 2 years. I will make sure to soak nuts before eating smile.png I will not eat nuts at all.. I will just use them to make pudding, etc, but I usually soak them overnight. Forehead looks horrible though.. I would take a picture, but it is so bad.. so I won't biggrin.png But in one area of my forehead, there's like 7-8 pimples next to each other, so it looks like ugly because it is red. Looks like one giant cystic. I don't get cystic though. It sucks because I have to wear hat everyday which saves my life and it is going to take a while for my forehead to look great. I have scars anyways, but I think it will be worse as I broke out with some big pimples... I really don't know what happened there. My skin was so clear and then.... ;\ I will try my best to study for my classes. All I am gonna do is study, read, gym , and play some video games .. the time will go by fast. I just can't wait for the day when I am at least 90% clear, especially on forehead. I am trying to be careful not to eat my forehead with something.. it will hurt. =]

Edited by EddieE