Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It seems every time I get on a roll with no new zits and fading red marks, out of nowhere i get a new breakout, usually a 5 pustules at a time.

I ve been trying bp, sa, diet, cleansers, moisturizers, minocycline, etc.

I'm at my wits end! What do i do?!

try sticking with something for a while...

if you try Bp, the prjected time period on here isnt too accurate to be truthfull, i would wait around 6-8 months before you see anything super drastic. its all about patience.

Antibiotics will stop working anyway....cleansers....hmmm. i use dove exfoliating soap. its pretty gentle + cheap. and im a poor college student smile.gif but a lot of people dont like dove. I've heard great things about Eucerin cleansers.

Have you tried botchlas reg??? its a combination of SA + Bp. for some people this is totally the answer...for others its not. have to try it to know. i believe if you go to the over-the-counter-products forum there is a thread which details this regimen pretty well...

i agree you really have to be patient to see if one product works. if you only try something for a week or so then decide its not making any miracles and switch this may actually cause more irritation to you skin. stick with it we are all different so, so are the remedies that will cure us