Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maria84

How Long To Clear Up On Yaz

I've been on Yaz for 8 months. I get a couple of pimples here and there still. It's helped quite a bit. How much longer is it going to take?

I also have dry skin from treatments and there's this oil I really want to use..but I can't if I know I'll break out. :/

I just posted about my experience with yasmin! i know for certain that when i took yasmin, it greatly reduced my break outs. all i had left was to deal with the ones already on my face. i stopped using all commercial face products and switched to natural cleansers and moisturizers in my last 2 years i was on yasmin. those helped soooooo much. i used a natural sea salt soap and jojoba oil as moisturizer, and occaionally apple cider vinegar as a toner. i stopped breaking out completely. all i had to deal with were black heads and a couple tiny closed comedones on my cheeks. i got a couple microdermabrasions too which really helped with my congested pores.

I took yasmin for 4 years, it never cleared my skin completely. It probably reduced my normal breakouts, but turned the ones around my period cystic. That said people have had success on it, I'd personally say if you've been on it 8 months, it in itself isnt going to clear you up anymore.