Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daphnis

Is This Still Acne?

Hi Daphnis..

Have you started any treatment? If I were you, I would think of starting holistic treatment using natural product and modification of diet. However, if there is any urgent need to get rid of it soon, I would an over counter treatment to it too.

Yes you have acne and a cystic kind of acne that is harder to treat with just BP. How long have you been on the regime? Have you seen a derm yet? You have moderate-severe acne that needs professional treatment if you want to be clear and to lessen scarring. Dan's regime may clear you up if used long eneough or it may not...depends on how resistant your acne is.

Edited by cvd

Hi Daphnis..

Have you started any treatment? If I were you, I would think of starting holistic treatment using natural product and modification of diet. However, if there is any urgent need to get rid of it soon, I would an over counter treatment to it too.

Alex81, I started Dan Kern's Regimen 7 weeks ago. I may want to consider holistic treatment. I have a good diet, but I may have to consider eating more organic foods. I can't do prescription treatment because I just don't have the money :(

Yes you have acne and a cystic kind of acne that is harder to treat with just BP. How long have you been on the regime? Have you seen a derm yet? You have moderate-severe acne that needs professional treatment if you want to be clear and to lessen scarring. Dan's regime may clear you up if used long eneough or it may not...depends on how resistant your acne is.

cvd, these red inflamed marks appeared one day, all at once, in early December. They did not contain cystic pus at all so it makes me wonder if these marks are a result of bacteria on my pillow. Is it possible for the bacteria to enter my skin and just make my skin inflammed for the heck of it?

I'm on Week 7 of DKR's. Not much luck with reducing the inflammation.

yes this is definitely acne, and i'm sorry to tell you that i don't think topical applications of creams or BP alone would give you the results you need to clear your skin and prevent any more scarring. you really should see a dermatologist. i understand you said you cannot afford the medication. if there is anyway in which you could seek some professional help you would be very wise to do so, to help yourself beat this affliction. you would be so surprised at how quickly it will clear up with a course of accutane. get your face back! eating well and doing all the right things aside, you have a skin disorder called acne, you deserve to feel good in your skin because your a beautiful young girl.

good luck!