Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lngo

Fast Food/microwave Food While On Accutane

Is it bad to eat fast food (like McDonalds) while on accutane?

Or Microwave/Oven food (Chicken Nuggets, Pizza)?

I eat this once a week. Twice maximum.

I've been eating on accutane for a month now and I've already seen improvements, but I'm wondering if I should quit my bad weekly eating habits so maybe it would improve even more? Or maybe it's already improving and it's not because of the bad food I eat?

yea i'd like to know too lol.. Sometimes my schedule gets so busy, i don't even have enough time to cook for myself, so my issue has always been a right-a-way thing...

yea i'd like to know too lol.. Sometimes my schedule gets so busy, i don't even have enough time to cook for myself, so my issue has always been a right-a-way thing...

Same! Sometimes I will work a five hour shift (no break, so obviously I won't bring a lunch) and they will ask me if I want to stay an extra three hours to make it a full shift, so then I will have to take a break and because of the last minute decision I have no choice but to eat out at fast food joints. It's close by, cheap, and fast. I could definitley see improvements with my skin while on accutane and eating junk food, but I want to know if it would improve more if I stopped these bad eating habits... But then again someone said food doesn't contribute to your acne, so maybe my improvements are maximized and it doesn't matter what I eat

Well... What do you think about subway?

Is supposedly "healthy" sandwiches considered fast food??

Eh... Now that i think about it, i don't think they are that fast...

Unless you order an exceptional salad anywhere you go?... But i don't know if it makes a difference because what it all comes down to is that food is just food...

Well... What do you think about subway?

Is supposedly "healthy" sandwiches considered fast food??

Eh... Now that i think about it, i don't think they are that fast...

Unless you order an exceptional salad anywhere you go?... But i don't know if it makes a difference because what it all comes down to is that food is just food...

I do eat at Subway (those $5 deals? How can you not!). I get veggie too, I get everything... The only thing I do not put is peppers. My mom always told me peppers make you break out... When I ordered a veggie sub and asked for everything, my store manager (who was with me) told me not to get it because it contributes to acne. I've actually been eating a lot of Subway, maybe that's why I don't break out hard core?

Is it bad to eat fast food (like McDonalds) while on accutane?

Or Microwave/Oven food (Chicken Nuggets, Pizza)?

I eat this once a week. Twice maximum.

I've been eating on accutane for a month now and I've already seen improvements, but I'm wondering if I should quit my bad weekly eating habits so maybe it would improve even more? Or maybe it's already improving and it's not because of the bad food I eat?

It's always bad to eat McDonalds. Doesn't matter if you're on Accutane, nobody should be eating fast food.

Microwaves are fine. Stove tops are better and not much slower than microwaves.