Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Madisonrose306

Adding Vitamin E Oil To Moisturiser Instead Of Jojoba?

Hey guys I'm starting the regimen soon my order is expected to be here at the beginning of April... And I ordered it at the end of February :/

However, I didn't realise when I ordered the stuff that it was recommended that yu purchase jojoba oil with it to add to the moisturiser. Given the horrible shipping time and the fact that what I have already ordered cost me $50 I was wondering if I could use something that I already have. Vitamin e.

I've seen mixed results about vitamin e everywhere. But I know that for me, it doesn't clog my pores. It is also provides great moisture. And it seems to have helps some of my marks.

Do yu think it's safe to add this in? Will I achieve the same effects as the jojoba? Different?

Thanks a bunch

Jojoba oil is high in vitimian E, although jojoba oil mimics the sebum on the skin, I don't think vitimian E oil would

You don't need acne.org jojoba oil specifically, as long as you get organic, and a good brand, you can get any jojoba oil.

The acne.org jojoba oil is great but no different to a good jojoba oil on store shelvs, I got mine from a shop here in England called holland & barrets, a herbal store, and the stuff is perfect, says on the bottle you can use it as a bath oil too, not mentioned on acne.org before!