Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Misshopaholic

When Nothing Else Work! Detox Is The Only Hope!

I have suffered from bad acne since the age of 11, I am now turning 23 in July this year and I have gone through so much pain and depression in my past decade. My face now is covered with 60% acne, this year it got worsen and now covering my neck. This is one of the most horrible thing that had happened to me. I have tried millions things includes visiting few dermis and tried products which cost me thousands of dollars. Nothing else work for me, and then two weeks ago, I have met one of my friend whom got her oily skin with tiny pimples all clear up in just 4 months! And she introduced me the product names Melilea to detox body. My friend has warned me that during detox period might make the acne worsen. So I have prepared my heart to do so.

I have been using this Melilea Organic for more than 2 weeks now, it was so freaking true detox have worsen my skin condition. Amazingly, I have witnessed the most natural break out after the first day using Melilea Organic. Most of my stubborn blackheads turned out pimples and it pops by itself. I have reduced to pop any zits by my fingers as well. And I don't have constipation anymore! (I have had constipation for the past 10 years, I guess this is the reasons my toxin stored in my body and constantly break out!)

I have eliminate everything which contained SUGAR, FAT, PROCESSED FOODS & RED MEAT.

I have changed my diet totally and taking more fruits and vegetables, and drinking at least 3 liter water everyday!

Also, I am taking one each of flax seed oil and Evening Primrose Oil every night. I started to use egg mask to reduce my HUGE, BLOGGED AND STUBBORN blackheads. Egg mask is the best thing I have ever used, I stopped using PROACTIVE (I have been using it for more than 1 year but there was no changes except increased my acne!)

It has been a difficult journey for me, I have took pic of my skin since the first day I detox and I will not give up on detoxing my body. After two weeks of detox, the changes are my acne got worsen and I have lose some weight ;)

I am just hoping I could hold on till the end and have clear skin for the first time of my adulthood ;)